Ronald F. Negin
Ron has a nationwide defense practice which focuses on all types of general liability cases, including product liability, automobile and trucking litigation, insurance coverage matters, premises liability matters, negligent security cases, construction litigation, and entertainment law. Ron has handled cases in more than 20 states for both insurance companies and large self-insured companies. Ron has handled cases involving disputes with more than $100 million at issue, and routinely handles multi-million dollar cases.
Ron focuses his practice on handling the defense of catastrophic personal injury cases, and the defense of catastrophic property claims.
Ron’s ability to evaluate cases and seek early resolution of cases saves his clients’ significant sums of money.
Ron has represented some of the biggest manufacturers nationwide, and through his entertainment practice has represented some of the biggest country music stars, movie studios, and actors.
Ron has been named to Atlanta Super Lawyers-Rising Stars, and has been named as a Georgia Legal Elite attorney by Georgia Trend Magazine.
In his free time, Ron enjoys spending time with his family, is an avid fan of the Georgia Bulldogs, and enjoys travelling to National Parks and fishing in the mountains.
- State Bar of Georgia
- State Bar of New York
- State Bar of Florida
- Premises Liability Seminar, Wells Fargo, 2013
- The Impact of Tort Reform on Trial and Settlement Practices, CLE, 2011
- The Investigation of Claims and Preservation of Evidence Seminar, Allianz Insurance Company, 2019
- Product Liability
- Construction Contracts and Disputes
- Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith
- Insurance Defense
- Entertainment Law
Admitted to Practice:
- Massachusetts, 1995
- New York, 1995
- Florida, 1995
- Georgia, 1995
- J.D. Degree; Tulane University Law School, 1994
- B.A. Degree; Tulane University, 1991
- Super Lawyers- Rising Stars-2007
- Super Lawyers- 2023