Eric M. Jenniges
Eric attended law school at Georgia State University where he graduated cum laude in 2006. While at Georgia State University, Eric was the legislation co-editor of the Georgia State University Law Review.
Eric defends, counsels and aggressively represents self-insured product manufacturers, corporate entities, premises owners and operators, general contractors and insurance companies across the country in a wide variety of legal matters. Eric also has extensive experience in the realm of alternative dispute resolution and has successfully resolved hundreds of cases prior to trial, saving his clients substantial sums.
Eric majored in Journalism and minored in Film Studies. Prior to law school he worked as a production assistant on a few movies and in the promotions and marketing department at an Athens-based broadcasting company.
In his free time, Eric enjoys spending time with his family and coaching the baseball and t-ball teams for 3 of his 4 young children. He also enjoys writing, playing guitar and piano and rooting for his Georgia Bulldogs, Atlanta Braves and Atlanta Falcons.
Professional or Trade Affiliations
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- “Waves of Concern: Copyright Issues in Satellite Radio”, Georgia State University Law Review, Volume 22, Issue 4, Article 7.
- Served as lead associate in successfully obtaining defense verdict in multi-million dollar product liability/negligence suit involving alleged traumatic brain injury to attorney injured in airport shuttle bus accident. Assisted in successful defense of multiple appeals to verdict.
- Served as lead associate in successful defense of scores of premises liability cases including fire losses, death claims, catastrophic injury claims, construction site/worksite injuries and various other matters.
- Served as lead associate in aggressive pre-suit resolution of multiple product liability fire loss claims against large national lighting manufacturer in various states including Nevada, Iowa and Arkansas which resulted in claimant ceasing further pursuit of client without client having to pay monetary compensation.
- Youth Baseball Coach for Smyrna Little League.
- Insurance Defense
- Product Liability
- Premises Liability
- Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith
Admitted to Practice:
- Georgia State and Superior Courts, 2006
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2007
- Georgia Supreme Court, 2007
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, 2007
- Georgia State University, J.D., cum laude, 2006
- Law Review – Legislation Co-Editor
- University of Georgia, A.B.J. in Journalism, 2002, minor in film studies, 2002